Happy Holidays!

3:23 PM

The holiday season is always a crazy one. We jump from party to party; drive from city to city; we laugh, we eat, we drink, we be merry... And since I've forgotten how to properly word out my thoughts, and blogging has now become a kind of chore, let me just post a bajillion Instagram photos of my holiday experience.

With family (and friend) at a Kpop-themed Christmas party

Happy holidays, everyone! I hope you had a lovely time with family and friends this season, and may God bless you in this brand new year. Cheers!


At my aunt's house for an early Christmas get together

Samgyeopsal at Donu with officemates

Paid our respects to Cantina the day before it closed 
(I'm still sad over this news)

My next-door aunt's Christmas tree

Played The Game of Life: Simpsons Edition with the cousins after Christmas Eve dinner

The drive down to Tagaytay on New Year's Eve

My sisters at Taal Vista on New Year's Eve

With my "baby" sister on New Year's Eve

You Might Also Like

0 comments