Caffe Bene in the Philippines!

4:11 PM

During our short stay in Seoul last month, we were able to try out many a coffee shops - Holly's Coffee, Cafe Jass, Hello Kitty Cafe, Beans Bin, Ediya Coffee, and so many others - but we failed to try Caffe Bene. Good thing they've opened up franchise branches here in Manila. So, one rainy Saturday afternoon, my sisters and I found our way to the Eastwood City branch (Citywalk 2).

Caffe Bene in Manila looks just like any Caffe Bene in Seoul - spacious and comfy!






As a person who insists on the importance of ambiance, I must say I loved the pretty interiors and the high ceilings. So perfect for a lazy weekend afternoon.

As for the menu items, I had a caramel frappuccino while my sisters had iced blueberry lattes. My frappuccino was too sweet for my taste but the lattes my sisters ordered were really good. Aside from the many drink options on their menu, Caffe Bene also has many dessert choices! They had bingsu (shaved iced treats) and gelato, cakes and waffles, honey bread and so much more. I will have to come back to give the other items on their menu a try.

Sadly though, Caffe Bene doesn't have goguma (sweet potato) lattes, which we had in Seoul and absolutely loved. Goguma lattes can be found at Holly's Coffee though - yet another Korean coffee shop franchise that has found its way to Manila. Unfortunately, there are no Holly's Coffee branches in my area yet. I think my sisters and I should plan a trip to the south one of these days solely for a cup of Holly's Coffee goguma latte - yes, they are that good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments