Hong Kong Trip -- a delayed recap!

11:58 AM

It's been over a week since Aia and I returned from Hong Kong and I am only now blogging about it. I've been really lazy lately. But anyways, I'll try to recount our Hong Kong vacation in a flurry of photos and captions.

Here we go!


The best thing we'll take with us from this trip is the memory of their wonderful food. Chinese food here in Manila, even those served in Chinatown, don't measure up to the awesomeness of food in Hong Kong. And for that alone, I think a mini food photo spam is in order.

Chowing down

Really spicy noodle soup

The best freaking thing that you will ever taste. 
Deep fried crab balls with a mozzarella core. 
What more can you freaking ask for?!

Shrimp dumplings

Deep fried bread in a dumpling roll. IDK but it was really good.

Fish. Omnomnomnom.

Takoyaki - octopus balls. Soooo good.

Freaking expensive noodle soup at Disneyland.

BEST EGG TARTS IN TEH UNIVERSE!!!!1!1

Chicken curry from Cafe de Coral

Herbed chicken wings

Now that that's out of the way, I guess I can show you the rest of Hong Kong.

H&M at Langham Place, Mongkok

Soho area in Central

Busy street in Central

Aia crossing the road, somewhere in Soho

Shopping at Granville

The infamous Chungking Mansions

At Hong Kong Disneyland

Fireworks display at Disneyland

Cute, kitschy store in Soho

1881 Heritage, Tsim Sha Tsui

For the food alone, I would certainly try to visit Hong Kong again. Also, the shopping! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments