I ❤ Summer Tag

5:46 PM

In which I was tagged by Yumi to answer a few summer-related questions by way of photos...

Summer is officially over but the heat never strays that far away from the Philippines, so these questions are still relevant. Sort of. In any case, I'll be answering them by reminiscing past summers. Here we go!

1. What is your favorite summer treat?


Frozen yogurt!

2. What is your favorite non-alcoholic summer beverage?

Fruit juices.

3. What is your favorite alcoholic summer beverage?

Although I don't drink anymore, back when I did... it was anything and everything.

4. What is your favorite piece of summer clothing?

Beachwear!

5. What is your favorite summer accessory?


Sunglasses!

6. What is your favorite summer vacation spot?

Beaches in the Philippines are gorgeous.

7. What is your favorite show to watch during the summer?

Yong Jun-hyung and Ha Yeon-soo in Monstar

Yoon Sang-hyun, Lee Bo-young and Lee Jong-suk in I Hear Your Voice

To be honest, I haven't been keeping up with American TV shows. I'm mostly caught up with current Korean dramas though, and Korean dramas don't really do "seasons" unless it's a sitcom. So I'm currently watching Monstar and I Hear Your Voice. Both are almost done with their run so I'm going to have to see about actually catching up with American TV.

8. What is your favorite game to play during the summer?

Does Rock Band count?

Seriously though... What exactly are summer games? Games played outdoors? My family, we don't really do outdoor games. We play charades. Marco Polo. The Game of Life. Just Dance. Taboo. I mean... one time we all went to the pool and played charades. Water charades. That totally counts as a summer game!

9. What is your favorite activity to do during the summer?

Turista Mode is always fun.

10. What music do you listen to during the summer?

It depends. Right now, a lot of Fall Out Boy - in preparation for their upcoming Manila concert. Woot!

11. Bonus Question: What is the least favorite thing you have to do this summer?

Being stuck in the office. I would post a picture, but a memo came out last month that we're not allowed to take photos of/in our workspace. Unless used in a formal setting and with approval from Facilities. Right. So there. 

I'm supposed to tag people and I don't really know anyone who blogs randomly? Like, most of my friends have themed blogs. But if anyone comes across this and is interested in doing the same, then go ahead. Cheers!

You Might Also Like

2 comments