Wanderlust Strikes Again

1:51 PM

It's been awhile since my last plane ride and I am itching to go somewhere. Now if only we could be done and over with the Korean Visa application, I can look forward to our upcoming trip to Seoul. But I'm not confident that we'd get approved, so I'm finding it hard to be excited. Not just yet.

In front of Langham Place, Hong Kong
So, in the meantime, I've been looking over old photos from previous trips. It's both fun and depressing going through these photos. It brings a sense of accomplishment, sure. It's a reminder that I've been to these places and brings back to mind all the fun I've had during those trips. But along with the happiness comes the sadness. The realization that there are still so many places to visit, but with only so little time and resources. It's a sadness that comes with the feeling of being tied down to one place.

Riding an elephant at Siam Niramit, Bangkok
 I'm so ready for my next big adventure. If only getting there were made much easier.

With my sister Aia at SoHo, Central, Hong Kong

You Might Also Like

0 comments