It's Been Awhile

11:26 AM

Long time no see, dear blog. It's not that I've been too busy living life to jot down a few insights or whatnot. More like, I've been trudging through my days with nothing significant ever happening to me that there's really not much relevant material to write about.

Who cares, really, that I've been transferred to another job post if it's still within the same company?

Who cares that I'm infinitely poorer now because we've been paying off our monthly amortization?

Who cares that I've been spending way too much time on tumblr?

Who cares that the only thing I'm looking forward to is our upcoming trip to Korea this December?

I guess, at the moment, I've learned that not a lot of people care about the mundane. And my life is just that. Aside from the chaos that surrounds me, my life has been one gigantic humdrum of restlessness. I need to get out of here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments