Knick, Knack, Paddy Whack

10:21 AM

Since moving into the new house, I've slowly been filling up my room with random knick knacks.

My Rilakkuma passport holder on top of my shelf. A pink dish (which I'm certain was originally intended for food as I bought it in the plates section of the department store) I use to stash random things, including Airheads.

My bed, with mismatched comforter and pillow covers. 

The jewelry/accessories organizer Vicky gave me on my birthday.

Signed copy of Darren's EP, a collection of Idol alumni CDs. The pig-rabbit doll I got from Korea resting on my copy of The Time Traveler's Wife.

Just random things I've found in department stores. Oh, spot the Last Airbender DVDs I have yet to finish watching. 
Note to self: print out photos for those cute frames. 

The dreamcatcher I bought in Boracay over the New Year holiday hangs on my full-length mirror.

I want to fill it up with more random bits and pieces. It's getting there.

You Might Also Like

0 comments