Acuatico Beach Resort

6:23 PM

Spent two days with colleagues at the Acuatico Beach Resort in San Juan, Batangas. Despite the hell we went through getting there, the trip was fun and so worth it. The food they served alone was worth the insane ride we had to suffer through.

Another awesome thing about Acuatico was their impeccable customer service. Hands down, one of the best I've ever encountered in this country. My officemates can attest to this. We really did feel special, from the moment we were handed our welcome drinks until we were ushered back into our coaster.

Should I have the opportunity to return, I definitely will. Two thumbs up!





P.S. This just really reminds me how freaking awesome this country is, politics aside. And there's still so much to see.

You Might Also Like

0 comments